I love them! Their teas have the best flavor. They offer great varieties of instructions for brewing the different types of teas. I've tried several different types, and used the recommended German rock sugar to enhance the tea, without making it too sugary, and they always come out fantastic. If you don't have a tea pot, or a proper way to brew it, try a French coffee press! I used that to brew the tea (they taught me that it's best not to constrict the tea to tea balls, or bags) I didn't have a brew vessel, and realized that the coffee press would do fine. And it did! The teas are well balanced, and of course tea has natural health benefits.
I now find myself drinking more tea (it's fantastic iced!), and less Starbucks! (Don't get me wrong. I love my Starbucks, but my wallet doesn't)
give Teavana a try! They have locations in malls, and online.
www.Teavana.com
In harmony with the litter and trash.....
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment